- 5th Young Scientist Award from International Scientific Conferences
- Head of the our research and service development for improving gut microbiota
- Around 20 publications in the field
- Around 40 years of experience in teaching and research in basic/various fields of applied microbiology
- 370 world scientific journals, 70 chapters in scientific textbooks; co-editor of 8 scientific textbooks
- Former) Head of Max Rubner Institut(MRI) in Germany
- Present) Professor of Handong Global University
- Present) President of the ICFMH of the IUMS (International Committee on Food Microbiology and Hygiene of the International Union of Microbiological Societies).
Establishing supportive diagnostic perspectives based on the human microbiome
Understanding mechanisms of microbiota modulation as a pharmacological approach
Developing curative microbiological substances (pharmabiotics)
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Exclusive sales contract for Oh My Gut service with Access Business Group
Gut Microbiome-Matabolome research service launch
Post-Synergy service launch
Completion of aseptic mouse research facility in Pohang
Business agreement with Cosmax NBT for exchange of lactic acid bacteria research and product development and sales
Establishment of HEM Gwanggyo Research Center in Suwon, South Korea.
Recognized as an affiliated research institute
Establishment of 'Han-dong SaM' joint venture with Pohang Handong Global University, Pohang
Holzapfel Effective Microbes established
A $ 600,000 scale contract with Better Air(Israel) about transfer of effective microbial technology for environmental purification
MOU Signed with Lactomason and agreement on technology transfer